Saturday 15 December 2012

Darkest Star Miniatures

It's been over a month since I first placed an order with Darkest Star. My order never arrived and Darby at Darkest Star has been in constant communications to sort the issue, even sending a new package - and this is after the first package had free postage to the UK.

Well, today I received two packages from Darkest Star, so the issue has been with the postal service in either the US or UK.

I need to say that Darkest Star's customer service has been outstanding... and the figures are great as well. I doubt they have made anything, except a loss, on our transaction, but what they have gained is a very happy customer who will be buying more from them.

I'll post comparison pics as soon as I can.


3 comments:

Maxamillian said...

Always nice when you finally get them. i ordered a book that never arrived, and the company sent me another for free.

Allison M. said...

Oh FFS... how much money do small merchants lose from things just "vanishing" in the post? And this from two of the world's best post offices too.

Colin Baillie said...

Allison, seeing that I received both the original order plus the replacement, I paid for two sets of figures. I now have a large horde of Zoni to paint.