Thursday 11 October 2012

TMP 15mm Scifi Miniature Exchange

Recently on TMP there was a 15mm Scifi Miniature Exchange between members. I was teamed up with another Colin... Colin Hagreen from England. The aim was to send either a 5 man unit, or vehicle, in exchange for the same from your counterpart. Colin and myself decided to send both the unit and the vehicle.

Here's what I sent Colin...
All my figures were from 15mm.co.uk's HOT range.
Colin sent me these in exchange...
Colin's figures are from Micropanzer's SAS range. He used a wash method for his painting, which brought out the fantastic detail on these minis - I really need to paint mine at some point. His vehicle was very impressively scratch-built and cast by him, though the turret comes from Old Crow's range.

I think you'll agree his minis are great.

You can see the other exchanges at this TMP thread... http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=281258

1 comment:

Kull said...

I have to congratulate you for the unit you sent, with a "military/realistic" coat of paint even those 15mm.co.uk figures which I always found a bit too "Laserburn-ish" to be interesting get a near future vibe.